Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Really...Russia

Hola Amigos,

Sorry I haven't been able to post a lot recently.  Things have been busy here, and this message will have to be short to. However, I wanted to just say hello to everyone and send out a quick update. First the title of my post. When I logged in, it said I had viewers of my blog in Russia. Why?  I'm not sure, but I thought that's pretty neat!  Maybe that's where I will learn my next language :)

Things have been going well here.  I have been here 8 weeks today.  I have to admit, I'm starting to get ready to come home, but I'm making the most of my time during these last 10 days. Since my last post I have said my practice Mass (which I got an A on...photo proof to come), one of my close friends has returned home, have visited a university in Guatemala, saw mi villano favorito 2 (Despicable Me 2), and conversed with people I never met before at the Centro in Spanish!  So lots has been going on, and lots continues to go on.

Coming up tomorrow we have a full day here. My buddy graduates and we make pizza for the teachers.  Yes, the American pizza has become a sensation for everyone in Guatemala. My friends and I are waiting for an offer to open a restaurant at the mall :). Some how I think we could manage evangelization and pizza making.

Speaking of the pizza I have to go make sauce for 7 of them and also get in my prayer time.  I'll try and post again this weekend. Until then, I hope everyone is well, and please know of my prayers. I'm looking forward to July 28th when I'll be back at ND for Mass and hopefully get to see a bunch of you!

-Cris

No comments:

Post a Comment